'Permission to play' courses
Included in the 'Permission to play' package:
- 7 nights in a double room
- Breakfast buffet until 10am, à la carte until noon
- 12 x 45 minute sessions, including training on the Academy short course (The 'Permission to play' is valid in Austria and Germany - and with additional trainings at a surcharge of about € 460 also in Switzerland.)
- Free rides in the golf cart to GC Lech
- All the Krone facilities
The golf course in Lech nestles in a wonderful location in romantic Zugertal and after just three seasons it has become one of the popular courses for golfers. The 9 fairways hug the River Lech gently. The river crossing points provide variety and a challenge for your game. A game of golf on the highest course in Austria is always one that is in harmony with nature. And the dreamy panoramic mountain views are always within sight. The Krone golf cart takes you to the golf club conveniently and in an environmentally-friendly manner.
All our rooms and suites are non-smoking facilities. You may smoke on the balcony or in the cigar lounge.
Day prices in the Hotel Krone Lech am Arlberg.
All prices are in euro per person and day/package, including all Krone amenities, taxes, and fees, excluding local tax. By ordering in advance, you can take advantage of the half-board offer at lunchtime or for your evening meal. It is not possible to change packages during the course of your stay or to request a refund for any hotel services not used or meals not consumed.
We accept payment by cash, foreign currency, American Express, VISA, Mastercard or debit card. Please note that any hotel services not offered by the hotel will incur an extra 3% charge with credit card payments.
All the special packages include the following services in the Hotel Krone in Lech am Arlberg:
- Krone welcome greeting in your room
- Breakfast buffet until 10am, à la carte breakfast between 10am and noon, champagne on Sundays
- 6-course gourmet evening meal with a selection of dishes from the award-winning cuisine as part of the half-board package in winter
- Salads and cheeses from the daily buffet as part of the half-board package in winter
- Vegetarian, low-calorie, gluten and lactose-free menus on request
- Fondue evening in the Fondue Lounge as part of the half-board package in winter (table reservation required)
- Luxurious sun terrace – exclusively for Krone guests
- Wine tasting session in the wine cellar (fee payable)
- Krone spa bag with bathrobes, towels and slippers
- A treat for the senses in the 1,200 sqm 'Wasserschlössl' with panorama indoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, foot contrast bath, Finnish sauna, vitality sauna, herbal aroma steam bath, Turkish steam bath, infrared cabin, tepidarium, solarium, gym, relaxation room, tea and vitamin lounge (cosmetics, massages, physiotherapy and special treatments on payment)
- Free high-speed internet access throughout the hotel
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- Krone home cinema
- Hairdresser's at the hotel (on payment)
- Fun and great vibes daily from 10pm at K.Club, in summer only on weekends
- Stylish ski room with lockers for each room
- Ski service and hire at the hotel (fee payable)
- Wide-ranging winter entertainment programme with live music on Mondays and Thursdays at our day bar and in the fireplace lounge
- Guided summer walks in Lech's mountains (with Lech Card)
- 6 green fees for the 9-hole golf course in Lech during one stay of 7 nights or 2 green fees for the 9-hole golf course in Lech during one stay of 3 nights included in summer
- Luis Trenker 10% discount voucher for all Luis Trenker shops
Offers and prices subject to change depending on current developments. Subject to change. Errors excepted.
Children under 3 can spend the night in their parents' room for free (food not included). Children aged 3-6 receive a 60% discount on the day price, children aged 6-14 a 50% discount, and children aged 14 and over receive a 30% discount - all while staying in their parents' room.
Cancellation conditions. Hotel Krone Lech am Arlberg
Cancellation fees apply from the point of reservation. In the event of a cancellation up to 30 days prior to the arrival date, 30% of the room rate will be charged, up to 14 days prior to the arrival date, 50% will be charged, up to 7 days prior to the arrival date, 70% will be charged, and during the last week and on early departure, 100% of the entire day or package price will be charged. In the event that the room can be rented out until 30 days prior to the arrival date, no cancellation fee will be charged. The terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry apply (ÖHVB).
Arrival and departure
Your room is available from 3pm on the arrival date up until 11am on the departure date. Changing room facilities are available if you want to arrive early or depart late.
We kindly request that you dress smartly to respect the sophisticated atmosphere of our restaurants. Please refrain from smoking in our restaurants. Please note that pets are not permitted in our restaurants.
There is a charge of € 15 for each room service. A garage space can be booked for € 30 per day (in summer € 12). There is a charge of € 40 per day for pets, not including feed (in summer € 25).
Surcharge on December 30 and 31, 2023: € 50 per person/day